Monday, September 15, 2008
DAMMIT!!
Walking home from the metro, I expected my car to be a block away where I left it this morning. After walking by the spot where I parked it four or five times, I admitted to myself that it was gone. When I called 911 to report it stolen, the dispatcher testily told me that it was not, in fact, stolen, but that the police had decided to move it a few streets over. UM, what? WHAT the fuck. Really? Really. My car is registered and up to date, it has D.C. plates and the proper parking zone sticker that allows me to lawfully park my car anywhere in my neighborhood. I shouldn't have to worry that my fucking car will be picked up and MOVED at the whim of the D.C. police, without so much as a fucking text message. Which is why the D.C. police are testing my fucking patience. I thought my car was stolen for about half an hour, and that sucked. And now I feel like I'm living in some bizarre twilight zone police state, and that sucks. Fuck you, D.C. police. Respect your citizens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What the shit? How is that even remotely okay?!
Post a Comment