skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Something pretty
I met Annie Leibowitz last night.
She spoke to me. She frames the world so well; I want to be that.
You and me--we're in the trust tree. OK? Let's talk about hopes and dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative things I've done
Poems I wrote
Pictures I took
I like these websites
a mis 95
aNYthing
baron von fancy
discovery blog
emily magazine
fat and furry
funkmagnet
Garance Dore
good plot (by ben)
home of the vain
javier ferrer vidal
jezebel
life in MS paint
lula by sarai fernández marqués
new yorker humor
percebes
poetry daily
refinery 29
Sartorialist
sartorialist
scientific american
SCOTUSblog
Souter's Daily Eats
The Awl
the nowhere front
things I've bought that I love
TSA blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
2009
(69)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
▼
2008
(82)
▼
December
(21)
To Anna Akhmatova
Kissing on the subway
No Wonder
Reputable Information on Lace
J. Crew, you're doing it again.
Best Website Ever
How to make me happy, in Spanish.
Encaje City!
Future Baby Names
Which brings me to:
Let me blow your mind real quick:
Having temporarily come to my senses,
Oh, W.
Oh, brother.
Christian H. Williams with José María Luis Echevar...
Something pretty
I have a problem.
E. St. V. Millay
London
Dresses My Enemies Should Wear
Let's Get Pretty: Dresses for My Friends
►
November
(16)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment