Jessica Simpson's systemically terrible taste has finally cemented her role as stripper fashion magnate.Ahem:
And ahoo:
This DVF "scarf dress" is extra ugnificent. It looks like a thirteen year old designed it especially to wear on Johnson Middle School's Class of '99 trip to Six Flags celebrating the end of eighth grade. Nothing is right about it. Nothing.

Recognizing that this Anna Sui dress could be categorized similarly, I defy your intepretation but confess that my attraction to all that is Anna Sui can only be mitigated in the most dire of circumstances. When I saw her Spring '06 collection floating in the windows of my favorite boutique in the world, El Savadeboda in Santiago de Compostela, Spain, instantly it was love. How fun is this? Super fun:
And a Catherine Malandrino top that's hard to feel bad about. 
And ahoo:
This DVF "scarf dress" is extra ugnificent. It looks like a thirteen year old designed it especially to wear on Johnson Middle School's Class of '99 trip to Six Flags celebrating the end of eighth grade. Nothing is right about it. Nothing.
Recognizing that this Anna Sui dress could be categorized similarly, I defy your intepretation but confess that my attraction to all that is Anna Sui can only be mitigated in the most dire of circumstances. When I saw her Spring '06 collection floating in the windows of my favorite boutique in the world, El Savadeboda in Santiago de Compostela, Spain, instantly it was love. How fun is this? Super fun:
And a Catherine Malandrino top that's hard to feel bad about. 
All I hear when I see this shell is the phrase "unabashedly appropriate", copyrighted forever by J. Crew. DVF? Make up your mind.
2 comments:
Cameron. I'm going to make a pilgrimage to Santiago now for yet another reason: to get away from this confused granadino fashion. I'd like to send you some pictures of the atrocities asap.
Hope you're well... reread the weight of hourses and felt so filled with life again that it hurt. I miss reading writing like that, and I miss you.
blegh, horses. Teaching British English has thoroughly confounded me.
Post a Comment